Maximise returns with Bathroom renovations Coomera experts: Know where to save or splurge money
Bathroom renovations Coomera has today provides the best returns on investment.
According to experts, a bathroom remodel has an average return of 70%, making it one of the home improvement jobs that are worth the cash. But a badly done bathroom renovation will cost you more than what you paid for the construction.
On that note, know where to splurge and where to save on the renovations project for your Coomera home.
Tips on where to save or splurge on bathroom renovations Coomera
To get the most out of your investments, know when to spend or save you money when remodelling your bathroom in Coomera.
- On flooring material. Rather than spend on expensive materials, opt for inexpensive yet practical options like porcelain or ceramic tiles. In a standard layout of a building, it will last a long time and will not suffer from water damage.
- On a toilet and go for something that works well. But if you can afford to buy something fancy, complete with a voice command, why not?
- On a tub and go for acrylic and fibreglass models. A tub is added for ROI purposes, so you should spend on one. But there’s no need to go for the fancy kind.
- On lighting and place them only in strategic areas–above and the edge of the vanity, between the mirror, and overhead.
Spend more …
- On in-floor heating, if your bathroom has no other heat source. This is highly recommended for bathrooms in cold areas like below ground level.
- On a vanity that will boost the overall aesthetics of the bathroom. Opt for one with more storage space.
- On frameless shower doors made of glass. This easily adds style and sophistication to your bathroom and home as a whole. Up the ante by choosing a splash-proof door.
- On high-quality fixtures. You’ll be using them repeatedly so go for quality that will last long enough for you to recoup your investment.
It’s easy to get caught up in the excitement of a bathroom renovation for your Coomera home, but you can spare yourself from spending too much and regaining too little.
The importance of bathroom resurfacing Coomera experts offer
Updating the look of the bathroom of your Coomera home comes with good returns, especially if you plan to sell in the future. Why resurface?
- Cost-effective update
If your bathroom looks dated, resurfacing done by expert Coomera renovations specialists can dramatically change its appearance and appeal. What’s even better is that you don’t need to spend more to get more out of the work done.
- Minimal downtime
Sure, your bathroom may be unavailable for use during resurfacing, but it will only take a day or two to complete. It’s a lot quicker than if you go for a bathroom strip out, compared to building a new one.
- Conveys a clean and inviting atmosphere
Bathroom resurfacing Coomera offers will give your bathroom that fresh and clean look and feel. This will be viewed as pleasing and sanitary.
About Gold Star Bathrooms
Experts in renovations and a fully licensed renovator since 2005 serving customers in various areas, including Coomera, we have a team of all-around bathroom renovation specialists that supply fittings, appliances, tiles, and everything else needed to get the job done.
We guarantee a schedule of when the building work will start and end.
Don’t think you can afford to hire us?
We work with our client’s budget, from low to high-end and those in between.
Gold Star Bathrooms will guide you through a renovation work with high ROI.
Contact us today and let’s talk about your bathroom renovation needs in Coomera.